GRNTI 06.52 Экономическое развитие и рост. Прогнозир-ние и планирование экономики. Экономич. циклы и кризисы
OKSO 06.07.01 Биологические науки
OKSO 110000 СЕЛЬСКОЕ И РЫБНОЕ ХОЗЯЙСТВО
BBK 472 Рыбное хозяйство
This review article is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the main publication of the national fisheries industry – the magazine "Fisheries", which is a chronicle of the formation and development of the fishing industry in our country. The authors of the article believe that the current problems of sustainable development of the fisheries sector of the Russian economy and ways to solve them are very relevant for our country, and are included in the range of topics regularly covered by the magazine. The transition to market relations in the fishing industry has made mass oceanic fishing, mainly of relatively low-value hydrobionts in remote areas, economically inefficient. To resolve the accumulated problems in the fisheries sector of the Russian economy, a number of important documents were adopted, including the "Strategy for the development of the Russian fisheries sector until 2030" was approved in 2019. The implementation of the "Strategy 2030" should contribute to the restoration and further development of the domestic fisheries sector of the Russian Federation at the current stage of development.
fisheries sector of the economy, water bio resources, fisheries basins, total catch, «Strategy-2030»
1. Sauskan V. I., Tylik K. V. Raw material base of the Russian fishing industry: textbook for universities / Moscow: MORKNIGA, 2013. - 325 p.
2. Sauskan V. I., Osadchiy V. M., Arkhipov A. G. on some promising areas of development of the Russian fish industry-strengthening the scientific support of the industry and creating the main "growth points" of oceanic fishing in the basins / V. I. Sauskan, V. M. Osadchiy, A. G. Arkhipov // "fisheries". -2018. - No. 6. - P. 3-7.
3. Official website of Rosrybolovstvo (URL: http://fish.gov.ru/otraslevaya-deyatelnost/ekonomika-otrasli/statistika-i-analitika) (accessed: 15.09.2020).
4. FAO Yearbook / fisheries and Aquaculture Statistics (2017). Rome: FAO. 2019. – 80 p.
5. Arkhipov A. G., Osadchiy V. M., Sazonova D. Yu., Sauskan V. I., Serpunin G. G. On the issue of the development strategy of the fishing industry of the Russian Federation until 2030 / A. G. Arkhipov, V. M. Osadchiy, D. Yu. Sazonova and others / / Kaliningrad: Izvestiya KSTU, 2017, no. 47, Pp. 13-21.
6. Maritime doctrine of the Russian Federation, approved by the President of the Russian Federation / / 26.07.2015 24 p.
7. Strategy for the development of Maritime activities of the Russian Federation until 2030, approved by Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 30.08.2019, No. 1930-R.-32 p.
8. Concept of the Federal target program "World ocean" for 2016-2031, approved by Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1143-R – 37 of 22.06.2015.
9. strategy for the development of the fisheries sector of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030, approved by Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2798-R – 58 p of 26.11.2019.
10. White book (Fisheries complex of Russia in 2008-2010) - Moscow: VNIERH, 2011. - 181 p.
11. Votinova E. M., Votinov M. V. Assessment of the current state of the fishing industry: statistical review and analysis of the situation / E. M. Votinova, M. V. Votinov // Bulletin of AGTU. Ser.: Economy. -2017. - No. 2. - P. 50-58.
12. Sauskan V. I., Osadchiy V. M., Lukyanova L. M. Ways of development of domestic fishing / V. I. Sauskan, V. M. Osadchiy, L. M. Lukyanova // Fishing industry. - 2015. - No. 1. - Pp. 3-8.
13. Osipov E. V., Pavlov G. S. Options for the development of the fishing industry in the processes of implementing national projects / E. V. Osipov, G. S. Pavlov // Fisheries. - 2020. - No. 2. - Pp. 14-17. DOI 10.37663 / 0131-6184-2020-2-14-17
14. Lukyanova, L. M., Osadchy V. M., V. I. Sauskan ways of implementing the concept of sustainable development in the fisheries complex of the Kaliningrad region / L. M. Luk'yanova, V. M. Osadchy, V. I. Sauskan // the Baltic journal of. - 2014. - № 2 (12). - P. 79-87.
15. Sauskan V. I., Lukyanova L. M., Osadchy V. M. Fishery complex of Kaliningrad region: priorities for reconstruction and development // 3rd Baltic Maritime forum. International scientific conference "Water bioresources, aquaculture and ecology of reservoirs". Proceedings. Kaliningrad: KSTU Publishing house, 2015, Pp. 39-41.
16. Sauskan V. I., Osadchiy V. M., Arkhipov A. G. on the role and tasks of national fisheries science in the development of oceanic fishing / V. I. Sauskan, V. M. Osadchiy, A. G. Arkhipov // Fisheries. - 2020. - no. 2. - P. 18-23.