GRNTI 10.63 Трудовое право
OKSO 40.02.02 Правоохранительная деятельность
BBK 472 Рыбное хозяйство
The article analyzes regulatory legal acts on labor protection in fishing. The article presents the shortcomings and comments of leading organizations and scientists on the software rules labor protection in the production and processing of fish and seafood. Recommendations for development and improvement of regulatory legal acts on labor protection in fishing.
regulatory legal acts, labor protection, rules, fleet, fishing vessels, fishing gear, production, processing, fish, seafood, port, fish processing plant
1. Safety rules for fishing vessels. – L.: Giprorybflot, 1991. – 256 p.
2. Safety regulations and industrial sanitation for coastal fish processing. – Parrt I and II. – M.: Giprorybprom, 1981. – 232 p and 160 p.
3. Rules for safety and industrial sanitation for ship repair enterprises MRH. – L.: Giprorybflot, 1971. – 474 p.
4. Safety regulations in fishing ports. – L.: Giprorybflot, 1970. – 251 p.
5. Rules of labor protection during the extraction (capture), processing of aquatic biological resources and the production of certain types of products from aquatic biological resources. Approved by order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia dated 02.11.2016 No. 604n. – 65 p.
6. Rules of labor protection on ships of the sea and river fleet. Approved by order Ministry of Labor of Russia dated 05.06.2014 No. 367n. – 116 p.