UDK 57 Биологические науки
GRNTI 69.09 Биологические ресурсы Мирового океана и внутренних водоемов
OKSO 06.07.01 Биологические науки
BBK 472 Рыбное хозяйство
The materials on the retrospective and current catch of marine fish species in the Far Eastern region are presented. In the Far Eastern seas, from 3.0 to 3.4 million tons of LMR are captured, constituting more than 2/3 of the total Russian catch. In 2019, the catch of commercial fishes, for which the TAC is set, amounted to 2.3 million tons. The catch structure is dominated by walleye Pollock (75%), herring (11%), cod (6%), and flounder (3 %), saffron cod (2.5%). The catch of non-quota species in the region amounted to 354.6 thousand tons. The most important species in the 2019 were Japanese sardine (37%), herring (35%), mackerel (10%), gobies (8%), flounder (5%) and rays (2%). The analysis of the current state of the resource base in the Far Eastern region shows good prospects for national fishery.
fishing, catch, Far Eastern seas, living marine resources (LMR), walleye Pollock, herring, cod, flounder, Japanese sardine, mackerel, saury
1. Antonov N. P. Features of regulation of marine fish fishing in the Kamchatka Territory and recommendations for their rational use // Materials of the All-Russian scientific conference dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "KamchatNIRO" (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, September 26-27, 2012). – Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky: KamchatNIRO, 2012. – pp. 262-268.
2. Antonov N. P. On the disadvantages of securing shares for the catch of aquatic bioresources for the enterprises of the industry / N. P. Antonov, E. N. Kuznetsova // Rybnoe khozyaistvo. – 2011. – No. 4. p. – 47-48.
3. Antonov N. P., Kuznetsova E. N. On the issue of improving the regulation of the withdrawal of aquatic bioresources. Natural resources, their current state, protection, commercial and technical use. // II Vseross. nauchn.practice. Conf. –Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky: Kamchatgtu. – 2011. – From 170-172.
4. Federal Law No. 166-FZ of 20.12.2004 "On Fishing and conservation of aquatic biological resources"..Moscow: "Rossiyskaya Gazeta", No. 284. 23.12.2004.
5. Federal law dated 03.12.2008 N 250-FZ (as amended on 31.12.2014) "On amendments to the Federal law "On fisheries and conservation of aquatic biological resources" and certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation" // M. "The Russian newspaper", № 251. – 09.12.2008.
6. Antonov N. P. The use of raw materials of marine fish in the far Eastern fishery basin in 2018 / N. P. Antonov, A. V. Danish // fisheries. – 2019. – No. 3. – S. 66-76.
7. The order of the MoH of Russia from 19.08.2016 No. 614 (ed. by 25.10.2019) "On approval of recommendations for rational norms of food consumption that meet the modern requirements of healthy eating" //M.: "Vestnik of education of Russia", № 19, October 2016.
8. Tuponogov V.N. Field guide field and mass species of fish of far Eastern seas of Russia / V.N. Tuponogov, L.S. Kodolov // Pacific scientific.-issled. fisheries management center (TINRO Center). – Vladivostok: Russian Island. – 2014. – 335 p.