UDK 37 Образование. Воспитание. Обучение. Организация досуга
GRNTI 69.25 Аквакультура. Рыбоводство
OKSO 44.04.04 Профессиональное обучение (по отрослям)
BBK 472 Рыбное хозяйство
The article demonstrates the role of students’ practical activities in studying with the educational program of the bachelor's degree educational programme 35.03.08 "Aquatic bioresources and aquaculture" at the Russian State Hydrometeorological University. It is shown that the role of students’ practical activity increases in connection with the approval of new Educational and Professional Standards. It is emphasized that the indicator of the level of students’ professional skills in practical activity is the preparation of the qualification work in the framework of the State Final Certification. The qualification works were analyzed: 64 bachelors’ final qualification works and 8 master's theses. It is pointed out that the relevance and scientific and practical significance of the topics of the qualification works, as well as the wide coverage of problems related to the state and artificial breeding of aquatic bioresources, confirm the practice-oriented educational program and its high practical significance. In choosing the topics of the qualification works, the students were guided by their relevance, innovation and prospects, and also showed an interest in exotic types of aquaculture.
aquatic bioresources and aquaculture, Educational standard, Professional standard, practical activity, bachelor's qualification work, practice-oriented educational programme
1. Korolkova S.V. Geography of production practices in the field of training "Aquatic bioresources and aquaculture" at the State Polar Academy and the Russian State Hydrometeorological University//Transition to the federal state educational standards of higher professional education. Best practices of fisheries education: Materials of the Fifth All-Russian Interuniversity Scientific and Methodological Conference, Kaliningrad, October 2015: collection of scientific papers. - Kaliningrad: KSTU Publishing House, 2015. - Pp. 65-68.
2. Federal State Educational Standard in the field of training 35.03.08 Aquatic Bioresources and Aquaculture and the level of higher education-Bachelor's degree, approved by Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 688 of 17.07.2017 - https://www.garant.ru / Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 668 of July 17, 2017 " On Approval of the Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education-Bachelor's Degree in the field of training 35.03.08 Aquatic Bioresources and aquaculture” (not effective) (garant.ru) [Electronic resource] – (accessed 22.03.2021)
3. Professional standard "Specialist in aquatic bioresources and aquaculture" - https://profstandart.rosmintrud.ru/ - Register of Professional Standards (rosmintrud.ru [Electronic resource] – (accessed 22.03.2021)
4. Pedchenko A.P. Formation of skills of applied scientific research - a priority task of higher fisheries education/ A.P. Pedchenko, S.V. Korolkova //Fisheries. – 2017. – No. 2. - p. 19-22.
5. Order of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation of August 5, 2020 No. 885/390 "On practical training of students" - https://www.garant.ru / Order of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation of August 5, 2020 No. 885/390 "On Practical training of students" (the document has not entered into force) (garant.ru) [Electronic resource] – (accessed 22.03.2021)
6. Shatokhin M.V. Trends in higher education and new approaches to training in the master's program "Water bioresources and aquaculture" / M.V. Shatokhin, A.K. Ponomarev, O.V. Gorbunov // Fisheries. - 2020, No. 1. - Pp. 25-27.
7. Korolkova S.V., Landel P. Problems of regulation in the field of aquaculture in European countries. Results of International seminars on the TAPAS program "Licensing of activities related to the design, construction and operation of aquaculture farms in accordance with the national legislation of the States of Northern and Eastern Europe: problems and solutions"// Fisheries. – No. 1. - 2020. - Pp. 63-65.