UDK 57 Биологические науки
GRNTI 69.31 Промышленное рыболовство
OKSO 110000 СЕЛЬСКОЕ И РЫБНОЕ ХОЗЯЙСТВО
BBK 472 Рыбное хозяйство
Research object: aquatic biological resources and fishing in the South Kuril zone. The purpose of the work is to assess the state of resources and fishing in the South Kuril zone of the Far Eastern fishery basin of Russia in 2000-2020, the prospects for the development of the fishery complex. Result: With the average long-term recommended value of the commercial withdrawal in the South Kuril zone of 623 thousand tons, the development of aquatic biological resources averages 206.5 thousand tons, or 33.1% (in 2020, the development was 53.5%). The region has significant prospects and potential within the framework of the overall development strategy for the Russian Far East.
state of aquatic biological resources, Primorye subzone, fishery, potential
1. Bogdanov A.S. Fish industry of the Kuril Islands // Fisheries. - 1946. - No. 8. - Pp. 3-16.
2. Vedensky A.P. Notes on the fishing of the Southern Kuril Islands // Fisheries. - 1949. - No. 7. - Pp. 32-33.
3. Safronov S.N., Nikiforov S.N. Fisheries use of the shelf of the Southern Kuril Islands / / Distribution and rational use of aquatic animal resources of Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands. - Vladivostok: DVNTs of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 1980. - Pp. 82-87.
4. Shuntov V.P. On the fish productivity of the Far Eastern seas // Questions of ichthyology. - 1987. - Vol. 5. - Pp. 747-754.
5. Velikanov A.Ya. Raw resources of marine fish of Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands: composition, current state of stocks, their long-term variability // Izv. TINRO. - 2002. - T. 130. - Pp. 1122-1141.
6. Kurmazov A.A. Russian-Japanese fisheries cooperation in the area of the Southern Kuril Islands / / Izv. TINRO. - 2006. - Vol. 146. - Pp. 343-359
7. Kim Sung Tok. Some features of biology and commercial resources of bottom and bottom fish species in the shelf waters of the Southern Kuril Islands in 1987-2006 / Kim Sen Tok, I.A. Biryukov – Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.: SakhNIRO, 2009. - 124 p.
8. Buslov A.V. Fishing of bioresources in the waters of the Kuril Ridge: modern structure, dynamics and basic elements / A.V. Buslov, I.A. Biryukov, P.M. Vasilets, A.Ya. Velikanov and others – Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk: SakhNIRO, 2013. - 264 p.
9. The state of commercial resources of the Far Eastern fisheries basin (short version) / Forecast of the total catch of hydrobionts in the Far Eastern fisheries basin // TINRO Publishing House. Vladivostok. - 2000-2020.
10. Shuntov V.P. Biology of the Far Eastern seas of Russia-Vladivostok: TINRO-center. -2016-Vol. 2 – 604 p.
11. Shuntov V.P. Biology of the Far Eastern seas of Russia-Vladivostok: TINRO-center. -2001-Vol. 1. - 579 p.
12. Fadeev N.S. On the causes of long-term depression of the Sakhalin-Hokkaido herring / / Izv. TINRO. - 2003-Vol. 134. - Pp. 168-175.
13. Organization of the sea transportation process. Classification of ships of the navy. Supervision of ships, the Russian Maritime Register. Recruitment of personnel for the fleet. Organization of work in the fishing area, annual planning. Organization of the movement of cargo ships on scheduled lines and sea transportation. - URL: https://otherreferats.allbest.ru/transport/00523317_0.html (accessed 23.01.2014).
14. Resolution of the Government of the Sakhalin Region No. 608 of December 20, 2018. - URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/550283013 (accessed 16.12.2020).
15. Zilanov V.K. Japanese claims to the Southern Kuriles and fishing issues / V.K. Zilanov, A.Yu. Plotnikov // Fisheries. -2019. – 6 – Pp. 3-8.
16. Evdokimov N. Export for billions of dollars and the benefits of sanctions: a former fish industrialist about the structure of the Russian market. - URL: https://vc.ru/offline/58859-eksport-na-milliardy-dollarov-i-polza-sankciy-byvshiy-rybnyy-promyshlennik-ob-ustroystve-rossiyskogo-rynka (accessed 03.03.2021).
17. Zhuk A.P. Management of innovative development of fishery activity in the conditions of the Russian Far East // Vladivostok: Dalnauka. - 2009 – 292 p.
18. Keel or foundation: ASRF spoke on the investment quota program. - URL: https://fishnews.ru/news/41489 (accessed 19.04.2021).
19. The first object for joint economic activity with Russia was built in Japan. - URL: https://tass.ru/ekonomika/8280789 (accessed 18.05.2021).