UDK 63 Сельское хозяйство. Лесное хозяйство. Охота. Рыбное хозяйство
GRNTI 65.13 Процессы и аппараты пищевых производств
OKSO 260000 ТЕХНОЛОГИЯ ПРОДОВОЛЬСТВЕННЫХ ПРОДУКТОВ И ПОТРЕБИТЕЛЬСКИХ ТОВАРОВ
BBK 472 Рыбное хозяйство
The aim of the work was to develop the parameters of the process of salting Pacific herring fillet with a reduced salt content, intended for children’s nutrition. For salting, food salt with a reduced sodium content, enriched with potassium, magnesium, was used. Based on the conducted studies, a rational formulation of the salting mixture was selected, consisting of 5 % salt with a reduced sodium content, 4% sugar, 0.35-0.50% citric acid. It was found that carrying out the salting process for 72-96 hours provides a low-salted fillet with a salt content of 3.5% with high organoleptic parameters, which are determined by the amino nitrogen content of 110-130 mg/100 g of the product and the buffering capacities of 40-45 degrees.
pacific herring fillet, salting, maturation, children's nutrition, reduced sodium salt
1. Federal Law No. 47-FZ of March 1, 2020 "On Amendments to the Federal Law" On the Quality and Safety of Food Products "and Article 37 of the Federal Law"On Education in the Russian Federation". [https://rg.ru/2020/03/03/pitanie-dok.html].
2. Abramova L.S. Innovative technology of low-salted products based on Pacific herring fillet/ L.S. Abramova., V.V. Gershunskaya., E.P. Goferber. (Konopleva E.P.), S.V. Dobrenkova., L.H. Vafina. // Fisheries. – 2017. No. 1 – P. 91-96.
3. GOST 7636-85 Fish, marine mammals, marine invertebrates and products of their processing. Methods of analysis. Moscow: Standartinform, 2010. – P. 87.
4. GOST 19182-2014 Fish preserves. Methods for determining buffering. M.: Standartinform, 2015. – P. 7
5. Abramova L.S. Objective indicator of biochemical processes of maturation of low-salted herring fillets / L.S. Abramova, E.P. Goferber // Izvestiya KSTU. – 2017. – No. 47. – P. 73-79
6. Safronova T. M. Handbook of fish taster and fish products. – M.: VNIRO, 1998. – P. 224.
7. Encyclopedia "Food technologies". Technologies of the fishing industry. In 2 parts // Moscow, 2019. – Part 1 – P. 405.
8. MP 2.4.5.0107-15 Organization of nutrition for preschool and school-age children in organized groups: Methodological recommendations. - Moscow: Federal Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology of Rospotrebnadzor, 2016. – P. 14.
9. All about herring //Fish and seafood. 2013. – No. 3. – P. 25-28.
10. Andreev M.P. Some of the stages of improvement of technology of salt production with intermediate moisture content based on minced fish / M.P. Andreev, B.L. Nehamkin, E.I. Stepanenko // Fisheries. – 2016. – No. 2. – P. 108-111.
11. Shenderuk V.I. Production of salted fish. – M.: Food industry, 1976. – P. 112-131.
12. Bykov V.P. Changes of fish meat during refrigerated cold treatment: The Autolytic and bacterial processes. – M.: Agropromizdat. – 1987. – P.221.
13. Schubring R. Comparison of the ripening process in salted Baltic and North Sea herring as measured by instrumental and sensory methods / R. Schubring, J. Oehlenschlager // Z. Lebensm Unters Forsch A., 1997. – 205. – P. 89-92.
14. Olsen S., Skara T. Chemical changes during ripening of North Sea herring. 1997. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262047752.
15. Bogdanov V.D. Modern technologies of production of salty products from Pacific herring and salmon/ V.D. Bogdanov, M.V. Blagonravova, N.S. Saltanova // Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky: New Book, 2007. – P. 235.